Effective date: 21 August 2018
Pensonic Sales & Services (M) Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as “Lebensstil Kollektion Estore”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website and benefits of the customers on the following purposes (hereinafter referred to as “our Service”):
- application, survey, registration and/or other similar activities;
- complaint, feedback, enquiries and/or other similar activities;
- posting of any updates pertaining to anything related to Lebensstil Kollektion, its business partners and affiliated;
- sale and purchase of any Pensonic products;
- warranty cards;
- Accessibility to Lebensstil Kollektion website, e-store, Facebook, Live Chat, loyalty programme and/or other similar channels;
- Notifications and communications of any products and/or events / activities organised by Lebensstil Kollektion.
- the purposes of collection of your personal data
- the types of data to be collected
- the method of collection, storage and retention of your personal data
- disclosure of your personal data
- protection of your personal data
- right to access and to correct your personal data
(i) The Purposes of Personal Data Collection
Circlez App collects your personal data for the purposes as follows:
- To provide, maintain and improve our Service for your easy usage
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- For billing, taxation and/ or auditing purposes;
- To provide post-sales services, such as after-sales maintenance / warranties (if any)
- To send you alerts, newsletter, updates, mailers, promotion materials, special privileges, festive greetings by Pensonic, its partners or authorised third parties such as sponsors & etc
- To update you on latest products, services, promotions, events and/or launches by our company which we think may interest you
- To notify and invite you to events and/or activities organised by our company, our business
- partners or authorised third parties
- To process your registration to participate in or attend an event or activity and to communicate with you regarding the details of the event or activity
- to share your personal data with our related companies, business partners and sponsors to share with you on their latest products, services, promotions, events and/or launches by their company
(ii) The types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Identification details (NRIC / Passport No.)
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
* Any bank card details (such as credit cards / debit cards and etc); only for purposes of purchase and/or any entry of any of Pensonic activities which required payments
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access our Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access our Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
(iii) The Method of Collection, Storage and Retention of your Personal Data
(a) We may collect your personal data from a variety of sources such as:
- Application, survey, purchases, registration and/or other similar forms
- Complaint, feedback, enquiries and/or other similar forms
- warranty cards
- Pensonic Website, e-store, Facebook, Live Chat, loyalty programme and/or other similar channels
- any events / activities organised by Pensonic
(b) Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can change the setting of your browser to refuse/disable all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent for your acceptance. However, if you do not accept these cookies, you may not be able to enjoy certain advantages of our Service and we are unable to communicate effectively with you.
Examples of Cookies we use, among others are:
- Session Cookies – we use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies – we use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies – we use Security Cookies for security purposes.
(c) Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to‚ and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Malaysia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Malaysia and process it there.
(iv) Disclosure of your Personal Data
(a) Legal Requirements
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
*To comply with a legal obligation
*To protect and defend the rights or property of Pensonic App
*To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service *To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
*To protect against legal liability
- We may share your personal data to our related companies, business partners, and permitted third party to provide you better service and they are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”) to provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
(v) Protection of your Personal Data
(a) Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You shall safeguard your unique User ID, Password, Security Code and your bank details (if applicable) by keeping them private and confidential. If you think that your User ID, Password, Security Code and/or bank details has/have been disclosed to a third party, is/are lost or stolen and unauthorised transactions may have been conducted, you are responsible to inform us immediately.
(b) Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
(c) Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
(vi) Right to Access and to Correct your Personal Data
You may have right to access and amend your personal data from time to time.
You shall ensure that the personal information you provide to us is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up to date, failing which, we may not be able to process your application or any relevant transaction with Pensonic if your personal data provided to us is incorrect or incomplete.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use of your personal data, or if you have any questions, complaints relating to your personal data, or you would like to obtain access, update and make corrections to your personal data records, you may send your request/enquiry to email@example.com
(b) Contact Us
* By email: firstname.lastname@example.org